Easy Tiger Parent System™

Hello, and welcome to my blog on Liberating Parents and Giving Children Back Their Parents.





Please feel free to comment and share opinions. Alternatively contact me directly using the details on my contact page.


Or, Go over to our Website www.easytigerparentsystem.com


Thank You

Jennifer McLeod


How Do You Stop Or Deal With Manipulative Parents?



Born To Win!: Success Strategies for Young Businesses and New Entrepreneurs







24 June 2008

Young Lone Fathers - TV documentary


Hi there,

I have had a request from Lucy below, regarding a proposed TV documentary. Whilst I work with teenage parents as part of my Easy Tiger Parent System™, I haven't worked with young lone fathers yet.

Do you know any young lone fathers? If you are able to help in any way, please contact Lucy directly on the details below.


"I am interested in speaking to someone about the parent coaching sessions you hold for teenagers with regard to a project I am working on for the BBC.

My name is Lucy Hinson and I am a researcher for Love Productions - a highly respected documentary production company whose credits include Young Mums’ Mansion and Filthy Rich and Homeless.

We are currently working on a new documentary programme following young single dads and their experiences of bringing up a child. Young single dads are often overlooked by the media and society at large and we want to find out what life is really like for lone fathers bringing up a child on their own and how this may compare or contrast with the experiences of young single mothers.

We are particularly interested in speaking to young dads, between 15 and 18 years old, who are the main or sole carer of their children, whether as a result of relationship breakup, illness, custody decisions, bereavement etc.

I’m hoping to speak to as many individuals, professionals and support groups as possible who may have experience in this field. If you or someone you know can help, it would be greatly appreciated. At this stage I am conducting background research into the subject so even if the idea of taking part in a TV programme doesn’t appeal, I would still like to hear from you. All information will of course be in strictest confidence.

I can be contacted on 0207 067 4838 or by email lucy.hinson@loveproductions.co.uk."


Have you been LiBERATED yet?

NEW LIFE! NEW FREEDOM! NEW YOU!


With Inspirational Blessings
Jennifer McLeod

Born To Win! book Series:
Born To Win! Live Your Ultimate Life Vision Today. NEW RELEASE!!! Get your copy here: http://tinyurl.com/6lf3gj

Creator of Easy Tiger Parents System™
Creator of Born To Win! Programme for Young People™

E: parent@jennifermcleod.co.uk
E: youngpeople@jennifermcleod.co.uk
+44 (0) 121 551 1668

No comments: